Best online site to purchase park tickets?

jchristie214

Earning My Ears
What is the best online site to purchase WDW park tickets? I want an authorized and reliable site please. Thanks.

What is the best online site to purchase WDW park tickets? I want an authorized and reliable site please. Thanks.

When my sister stays off property...she uses undercovertourist and has never had a problem:goodvibes
We have always stayed on property and had tickets as part of a package. We stayed off property this past October, but did the YES program. I would definately use undercovertourist.com when we stay off again. I believe that their prices include tax, but the ones on the WDW website dont and you have to add tax

If you are going to buy from there, sign up for the mousesavers newsletter. They have a link to save a little more.

Another vote for Undercover Tourist. I learned about them here on the Dis and have used them twice now. As the pp said, sign up for the free monthly MouseSavers newsletter for the extra discount.

Another vote here for undercover tourist. Have used them two different trips with no problems at all!!

Thanks everyone! Undercover Tourist it will be! I really appreciate you all helping me!

One thing you need to follow through on: when you compare prices, remember that the Disney web site adds S&H and taxes at one of the very last steps. So, when you think you are getting a better deal thru Disney, after that final click, you aren't. Undercover tourist sends your tickets sealed in a plastic bag so you can return them unopened if they aren't what you ordered. The last time I ordered, they also sent a photocopy, and we needed it because DD lost her ticket. In less than 30 minutes, we got a replacement. :banana:

I have used undercovertourist the last 4 times and have had no problems. I always have them mail the tickets to me. Just returned from WDW last Friday:thumbsup2

Can someone please PM me the mousesavers link so that I can access the Underground Tourist discount site? I signed up for the newsletter but I have a trip next week!

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter