Best on-line Disney scrapping supplies?

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by Beth E. (NJ), Oct 16, 2005.

1. Beth E. (NJ)

Beth E. (NJ) <font color=red>Disney obsessed<br><font color=blu

The bug has bit me again. I actually have a big tote bag filled with scrapping supplies including a picture cutting system I bought some time ago. I have some Disney stuff -- paper from Paper Pizzazz and some stickers.

Are there good places online to buy stuff? Good prices and good selection?

Thanks for the info.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. piratesmate

piratesmate <font color=red>Drah-gun! I don't do that tongue t

4. czycropper

czycropper DIS Veteran

5. sandibeck

sandibeck Mouseketeer

I ordered from Bargain Pack on the evening of 9/30. The money was taken from my paypal account on 10/4 and I still don't have the album I ordered. So, last night I emailed and asked if they could tell me the status of my order. She emailed back (very promptly) and said that she was out of the album because someone had ordered 8 of them 2 weeks before my order. She's expecting the shipment anyday and as soon as they come in, she'll get mine out to me. That's fine, but it sure would've been nice to have been told that without having to ask. Anyway - I also ordered from
    www.scrapbooksupercenter.com (refill pages for the album I had ordered before) and that order got to me within 5 days!! :) So, now I have my refill pages, but don't have the album to put them in yet!! :rotfl:
    I'm sure it'll all be straightened out within a couple weeks, but it's pretty comical at this point! ;)

6. sandibeck

sandibeck Mouseketeer

Another online scrapping store I've ordered from is www.stickerplanet.com and they've always been fast & reliable.

7. vamassey1

vamassey1 DIS Veteran

I like mousememories.com. They have a large selection of Disney scrappin stuff.

8. PedsTherapist

PedsTherapist Just Remember What Your Old Pal Said...Boy, You've