Best okw Studio ??????

marianne

Earning My Ears
I printed the map and have been reading the post about the best room based on location. I am thinking about building 56 cause I love the hot tubs and its close to the laudry. My question is how far away from the HH is this.. is it close to a bus stop and how is the food at Olivia's. My second choice would be building 62, because of its proximity to the HH ? any suggestions and comments would be greatly appreciatied..:)

We just stayed in a 1 BR in building 56...room #5615 to be exact. It was right at the front corner of the building, so the deck wasn't too private, so if that is a consideration for you, ask for a room further in. Building 56 is very close to a bus stop...steps away literally, but not close to the HH...it's almost at the opposite end of the complex. It is close to the pool, hot tub, and laubdry facility for that area though, and all in all, a nice spot. I think somewhere on the DIS is a site that offers maps of all the resorts, so you can see where stuff is in relation to the HH, bus stop etc.

Better yet, ask for building 55. There are studios on both ends of this building and it is very quiet. Southpoint is a great area, though not close to the HH it is very close to the bus stop. Olivia's is all right, but not special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter