Best Offsite Hotel for "Free" Breakfast?

Daisy14'sDH

DIS Veteran
Which hotel has the best included breakfast? I don't care if its a good neighbour hotel or not lol. But we are tossing around CCI and HoJo... but dont even know if they include breakast?

I like the breakfast at the Quality Inn on Manchester, waffles, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, two kind of fruit, toast, English muffins, donuts and muffins, cereal, coffee, juice, milk... Hojo does not have breakfast included.

We have found that Park Vue Inn has the best selection and is the most filling for us. They have waffles, boiled eggs, danishes, cereal, fruit, bagels, etc.
They also have a nice facility to dine in that is on top of the office and affords a great view of DL (esp. the Matterhorn).
It's also only a 5 minute walk to the front gates.
This has become the only place to stay for us and we'll be there next week!

It's farther away, but we always think the breakfast at Embassy Suites is hard to top. They usually have a nice selection and made to order omelettes are hard to beat.

From what I remember CCI does include a free breakfast but Hojo does not.

We have found that Park Vue Inn has the best selection and is the most filling for us. They have waffles, boiled eggs, danishes, cereal, fruit, bagels, etc.
They also have a nice facility to dine in that is on top of the office and affords a great view of DL (esp. the Matterhorn).
It's also only a 5 minute walk to the front gates.
This has become the only place to stay for us and we'll be there next week!

this sounds awesome! we stayed at Desert Inn last year but I'm really considering Park Vue next time. Plus, they have bunk beds in some rooms right? DD would die if we got a bunk bed

this sounds awesome! we stayed at Desert Inn last year but I'm really considering Park Vue next time. Plus, they have bunk beds in some rooms right? DD would die if we got a bunk bed

I didn't know they had bunks, my son would like that!
This hotel has gotten better and better over the years. Lots of improvements to the rooms, new pool and spa - great close hotel.

I didn't know they had bunks, my son would like that!
This hotel has gotten better and better over the years. Lots of improvements to the rooms, new pool and spa - great close hotel.

They have a room with one queen and a bunk bed :thumbsup2

It's actually even closer to DLR than the one we stayed in. Well, maybe one hotel away but still.

HoJo doesn't offer a free breakfast, but CCI does. Hot and cold cereal, donuts and pastries, muffins, fruit, yogurt, boiled eggs, milk, juice, coffee and tea. I love CCI!

Park Vue Inn has an amazing free breakfast spread! On our stays there, we have seen:

Sausage
Bacon
Scrambled eggs
Fried Potatoes
Biscuits and gravy
Yogurt
Fresh Fruits
Oatmeal
Toast
Cereal
Make Your Own Waffles

.... and more I can't even think of at this moment. Beats any other motel's continental breakfast!

Park Vue Inn has an amazing free breakfast spread! On our stays there, we have seen:

Sausage
Bacon
Scrambled eggs
Fried Potatoes
Biscuits and gravy
Yogurt
Fresh Fruits
Oatmeal
Toast
Cereal
Make Your Own Waffles

.... and more I can't even think of at this moment. Beats any other motel's continental breakfast!

I think I'm sold! I'm a real meat and eggs breakfast person, DS loves pancakes/waffles and DD likes yogurt, toast and cereal. DH will eat any of the above LOL.

Last time was Desert Inn so we basically ate cereal and breakfast sandwiches we bought from walmart

I think I'm sold! I'm a real meat and eggs breakfast person, DS loves pancakes/waffles and DD likes yogurt, toast and cereal. DH will eat any of the above LOL.

Last time was Desert Inn so we basically ate cereal and breakfast sandwiches we bought from walmart

We really love Park Vue... Such a step up from Desert Inn in every possible way! Better breakfast, cushier beds, fluffier pillows, towels to fit across a big bootie :rolleyes1 , a few steps closer, and even the rooms furthest back don't feel like that long long walk that it does (at least to me) at Desert Inn. And bonus points for the Coldstone Creamery right there on site, and you get a discount for staying at Park Vue!

Best Western Plus Park Place Inn and Mini Suites has a complimentary breakfast buffet. It's no Goofy's Kitchen, but they have fruit, eggs, cold cereals with milk, instant oatmeal, coffee, juice, and sausage patties. I have been known to, er, slip an apple and a banana into my Gender Neutral Bag of Pain (TM) for snacking on it the parks later.

We really love Park Vue... Such a step up from Desert Inn in every possible way! Better breakfast, cushier beds, fluffier pillows, towels to fit across a big bootie :rolleyes1 , a few steps closer, and even the rooms furthest back don't feel like that long long walk that it does (at least to me) at Desert Inn. And bonus points for the Coldstone Creamery right there on site, and you get a discount for staying at Park Vue!

We actually went to Cold Stone a couples times on the way back from the park to Desert Inn. Well, hubby did. I love cushier beds and fluffier pillows! Hubby's a big guy and he's all for bigger towels. Some hotels have such itty bitty towels LOL.

We love the Ayre's Hotel. They are a wonderful hotel and we love it. They serve a great breakfast and I have even seen the chef make Mickey pancakes for guests. It's a little off the beaten path but that is one of the the things we like. Look it up on Trip Advisor's website.

Good post - so may hotel choices, may as well take breakfast into consideration. Was thinking Best Western or CCI for early October.

If you're willing to stay a little bit further, the Doubletree is super decent. About a 20 minute walk or a very quick shuttle ride.

Just got back from Park Vue Inn. Breakfast was very good, I thought, and the location is amazing. I won't stay anywhere else (unless we can ever afford onsite)

Can someone tell me what kinds of fruits PArk Vue Inn typically has? Wondering if I need to pick up fruits at the store of if they will have stuff my kids will eat :)

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter