Best Off-Site Villas/Rental Homes?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by sunny_stace, Dec 29, 2009.

1. sunny_stace

sunny_stace DIS Veteran

Apr 11, 2006
    Hi There!

I'm heading to the World with my family in Oct.2010 and we are considering renting a home since we'll be a fairly big group (about 6 adults, three kids - ages 2, 3, 15). Does anyone have any recommendations or experiences they can share? I've never been with a group this size and am looking for some further insight. Thanks for any info you can give! :thumbsup2
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sympatico

sympatico DIS Veteran

Feb 18, 2006
  4. acy

acy Earning My Ears

Jul 3, 2009
    We used All Star Vacation rentals. Our family of 5 was very pleased with our condo. Most of their rentals have private pools so it was nice to sit in the Living Room and still watch the kids in the pool. The kitchen and laundry help also. I perfer the "magic" of staying onsite but this is my second choice - especially for the cost!!
  5. wahoostampingirl

wahoostampingirl DIS Veteran

Sep 16, 2006
    We also use AllStar Vacation Homes. They are a little more expensive than renting from a private owner, but we've had such great experiences with their properties.

In 2007, we stayed in a 4BR house in Windsor Palms with a pool.
    In 2008, we stayed in a 3 BR condo in Windsor Hills.
    In 2010, we have a 3BR townhouse w/pool reserved in Windsor Hills.

The houses are all very nicely decorated, well equipped and sooooo close to the parks. It's so nice to be able to spread out a little on vacation, especially with a larger group.
  6. TrustedTraveler

TrustedTraveler Mouseketeer

Apr 18, 2009
    Our favorite pool home is a great deal and a great location: sjsvillas in Rolling Hills. It's set up very well for families with children.
    We've stayed there several times and I have no problem recommending them. I like dealing direct with the owners.
  7. mgilmer

mgilmer <a href="

Jun 26, 2002
    Loyaltyusa has some very nice homes. We have stayed with them twice. Good people. Ask for Yvonne.