Best Off-Site Villas/Rental Homes?

sunny_stace

DIS Veteran
Hi There!

I'm heading to the World with my family in Oct.2010 and we are considering renting a home since we'll be a fairly big group (about 6 adults, three kids - ages 2, 3, 15). Does anyone have any recommendations or experiences they can share? I've never been with a group this size and am looking for some further insight. Thanks for any info you can give! :thumbsup2

We used All Star Vacation rentals. Our family of 5 was very pleased with our condo. Most of their rentals have private pools so it was nice to sit in the Living Room and still watch the kids in the pool. The kitchen and laundry help also. I perfer the "magic" of staying onsite but this is my second choice - especially for the cost!!

We also use AllStar Vacation Homes. They are a little more expensive than renting from a private owner, but we've had such great experiences with their properties.

In 2007, we stayed in a 4BR house in Windsor Palms with a pool.
In 2008, we stayed in a 3 BR condo in Windsor Hills.
In 2010, we have a 3BR townhouse w/pool reserved in Windsor Hills.

The houses are all very nicely decorated, well equipped and sooooo close to the parks. It's so nice to be able to spread out a little on vacation, especially with a larger group.

Our favorite pool home is a great deal and a great location: sjsvillas in Rolling Hills. It's set up very well for families with children.
We've stayed there several times and I have no problem recommending them. I like dealing direct with the owners.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter