Best off-site Japanese food?

Want2liveatWDW

Is it time for vacation yet?
We are traveling with another family and we are trying to plan out our dinners. Does anyone have any recommendations for an off-site Japanese restaurant?
TIA:)

My DD and I really enjoy Kobe in Kissimmee 2901 Parkway Blvd
Kissimmee, FL 34747 (407) 396-8088 just south of Disney property ask for a chef by the name of Toyota he is a riot!!
Great Food and atmosphere!!
:banana::banana:pirate:pirate:

I do quite a bit of business in Orlando with people from Japan. When they take me out, we go to Ran-Getsu on International Drive. Apparently, the original is in Tokyo. I have enjoyed every meal there and my colleagues tell me it is as close as they can find to authentic Japanese in Orlando. We have never eaten at a grill table, always dine in the traditional Japanese fashion. They have a web site, so you can learn about them.

Just went to Suki Hanna and loved it. Not overly fancy, but large menu and very reasonable prices.

4060 Town Center Blvd
Orlando, FL 32827

We had mostly sushi and thought it was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter