BEST off site hotel/inn

Caprice

Earning My Ears
i stayed off site at the hilton last year and enjoyed it, but it wasn't amazing. just wondering if anyone LOVED an off site hotel.

I've never been but a lot of DIS folks seem to love the Candy Cane Inn...

We stayed at the Sheraton Anaheim last time we were out there and really liked it. The rooms were really big for a hotel room. I was very comfortable in there with three kids, two of them in pack and plays. The hotel itself was nice and really clean. The shuttles ran quickly, we never had to wait for very long. There was a restaurant in there, but it was a little pricey for what they offered and it didn't exactly look kid friendly. There is a place right across the parking lot that was perfect for the kids though. Had a western theme. I'd definately suggest it.

Tink~and~Stitch Mom said:
We stayed at the Sheraton Anaheim last time we were out there and really liked it. The rooms were really big for a hotel room. I was very comfortable in there with three kids, two of them in pack and plays. The hotel itself was nice and really clean. The shuttles ran quickly, we never had to wait for very long. There was a restaurant in there, but it was a little pricey for what they offered and it didn't exactly look kid friendly. There is a place right across the parking lot that was perfect for the kids though. Had a western theme. I'd definately suggest it.

Thanks for this info! We will be staying there soon and I'm glad to hear it was a good experience. :)

We LOVED the Candy Cane Inn...friendly staff, great service, very clean, quiet, attractive (if a bit small) rooms, lovely grounds, nice pool/breakfast area, good breakfast, comfortable beds with feather duvets, great location (easy walk), dedicated shuttle and close to stores/restaurants. We have stayed at lots of the hotels/motels around DL (Hilton, Park Inn, HoJo, Fairfield, Marriott Residence, Coast, Carousel, BW) and liked many of them but our favourite is the CCI. :love:

thanks guys, looks like i'll be staying at the candy cane inn sometime this summer :goodvibes

We like the RI on Clementine. Good breakfast, spaceous room, clean and for the 6 of us, an easy walk to the park.

Jack pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter