• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Off-Property Place To Eat, Night Before Check-In

pthomasr

Mouseketeer
We will be there a day before we check in to DW. We would love someplace really cool to eat, the food doesn't have to be great, I would just prefer a fun environment.

My friend went to Medieval Times last year and didn't care for it, he did love Dolly Parton's Dixieland Stampede though.

Any suggestions?

We have never been to the Orlando DS but we absolutely LOVE the Myrtle Beach and Pigeon Forge dinner shows. You will not be disappointed in the Dixie Stampede

We are going to eat at DTD the night before our package starts. Then we can get our time there done and out of the way before our park time starts. If you get the Disney coupon book you will get a coupon for $15 off Planet Hollywood. T-Rex and Rainforest Cafe are cool places, too. We are going to eat at Earl of Sandwich and Ghirardelli, with AAA you get a discount for both places.

We alway eat at Cafe Tu Tu Tango when we go at least twice. It's a very cool tapas resturant on International. You order a bunch of appitizers to share. The resturant itself has very good food, but on top of that local artists come in to sculpt, paint, amoungst the tables, and some night they have belly dancers, magicians, etc. The place is very fun, kid friendly, and unlike anything else that you are going to see. I send all my friends and co-workers when they go, and no one has ever been disappointed.

We love Texas de Brazil. The food is amazing! You will leave stuffed. and you can sign up for their emails and get discounts!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter