Best of the Best - Rnd 1, Match 1: Minnie's House v Storybook Land Canal Boats

Flynn_Rider

Beware of the Smolder
So I thought it might be fun to find out the best and most beloved attraction in Disneyland. I'll pit two attractions and you vote for which one should move on to the next round. You can justify it for any reason you want. Try to sway those who have voted with your reasoning. The attractions will be randomly chosen. Just think, if both attractions were hanging off a ledge, which one would you put all your strength in saving?

Round 1 - Match 1:

Minnie's House

Drop in for a visit to see that her house is as charming and cute as Minnie herself. If you're in the mood for food, cake's already rising (and falling!) in the oven. And whisper what you want at her Wishing Well — Minnie's voice returns good wishes to all!

vs

Storybook Land Canal Boats

Tour charming miniature reproductions of locations from some of your favorite Disney animated films aboard a brightly colored canal boat on a delightful cruise through Storybook Land.

Voting ends in 24 hours!

Oh and I'll start it off.

Minnie's house is cute, the kids love it, even my boy had fun. And when you get to meet Minnie, it's only extra special.

However, Storybook Land Canal Boats is one of the most special little attractions. And Monstro deserves the award.

VOTE: Storybook Land Canal Boats

Minnie's house is nice, but the Storybook Land boats, especially at night are one of the rides that capture the magic of DL.

Storybook Land Canal Boats is my favorite attraction at any Disney property, and has been since I was 3 years old. You can't beat floating through Monstro the whale's gullet and out into the lovely storybook countryside.

Storybook Land Canal Boats is my favorite attraction at any Disney property, and has been since I was 3 years old. You can't beat floating through Monstro the whale's gullet and out into the lovely storybook countryside.

I vaguely remember my Dad saying it was his favorite attraction as well (before he passed)

Minnie's house is cute, when it's properly maintained. With all the kids climbing on the interactive areas, it often looks worse for wear. When Minnie is in front of the house, it seems like people often treat her house as an exit to the meet-and-greet and just rush through.

Storybookland Canal Boats is a classic attraction, richly detailed and meticulously maintained. Aside from the giant ducks that sometimes take over London, of course. Beautiful during the day, enchanting at night.

Storybookland Canal Boats gets my vote.

Sorry but it is no contest-Storyland Book Canal Boats

It is a beautiful tranquil ride in the daytime and at night it is magical!

Then when they add the little touches for Christmas, it just makes it even better!

Sorry Minnie!

Poor Minnie's House. It was cute and fun to walk through, but I'm also voting for Storybookland Canal Boats.

Canal Boats sails away with a victory! And moves onto round 2!! What will the next match up be???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter