• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best of Both Worlds: Disney Magic & Fantasy FIREWORKS!

Nobtis

Earning My Ears
Here's something different just as a fun experiment:
I liked the change of having Captain Jack Sparrow instead of Pirate Mickey on The Disney Fantasy, but I missed someone going down the zip-line. So I added Mickey from our November cruise on The Magic to the Pirate Party's fireworks during The Fantasy's Maiden Voyage! Hope you all get a kick out of my video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G1BVRkUPfc&feature=youtu.be
::MinnieMo:smickey:

Mickey and the gang was at the earlier pirate party between the dinner seatings & the movie showings. He didn't zipline though, I suspect because of the increased distance between the funnels.

Wouldnt it be nice if we could have best of both worlds?
Thanks for the video

Glad you enjoyed it. We had the earlier dinner then went to see "John Carter" then came up for The Pirate Party.
:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter