• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best non preferred room request at CSR

srgibbs

Mouseketeer
We are trying CSR for our May trip. We usually stay at WL but trying something different this trip. I'm a bit nervous as we have a 1 yo, 7yo and 10yo so being close to food court area is the biggest thing we will need. Can anyone tell me the best request to make for a non preffered room to get us as close as possible to the food court/main building? Thanks for all the help!

Here is a site that will help. We stayed in the cabanas. Can't remember exact one, but the one farthest back. Super close to a bus stop, close to pool, and not all that far to center-food (a 2 min walk)

ok link isn't working. *****************************

We like to stay in the Casitas. Don't remember which building isn't preferred though. But its not that far to the main building, and very close to the bus stop. It is a little bit of a walk to the main pool though. There is a quiet pool right outside the building.

We LOVE CSR! We find the bus service there to be really good too!

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter