Best NON park restaurant? Reasonably priced

megnsamsgracie

DIS Veteran
I was stupid and made ADRs for Coral Reef. I wanted this for an anniversary dinner. After I made it and called the # for the diver, I realized I need a park ticket for it! We are doing room only and the only park we are doing is Typhoon Lagoon! I didnt want to buy tickets as its just 5 days there and since I got WL, I wanted to enjoy the resort! I do have Ohanas booked the night of Wishes though :) I am getting AP's in Dec and didnt want to get them now as I know I will only use them in Dec and then want to use them again a bit earlier in Dec next year. Also, thats a lot of cash for a trip less than 2 months away! ANd I would hate to spend $75 a piece for 1 day tickets for a park we dont really enjoy (epcot was our least fav).

So now I need to find another restaurant to have our anniversary dinner at!

What about the Yachtsman steak house at the Yacht Club and then a nice
romantic walk around the boardwalk and even a drink at one of the clubs
on the Boardwalk. I love walking around the boardwalk at night.

I was stupid and made ADRs for Coral Reef. I wanted this for an anniversary dinner. After I made it and called the # for the diver, I realized I need a park ticket for it! We are doing room only and the only park we are doing is Typhoon Lagoon! I didnt want to buy tickets as its just 5 days there and since I got WL, I wanted to enjoy the resort! I do have Ohanas booked the night of Wishes though :) I am getting AP's in Dec and didnt want to get them now as I know I will only use them in Dec and then want to use them again a bit earlier in Dec next year. Also, thats a lot of cash for a trip less than 2 months away! ANd I would hate to spend $75 a piece for 1 day tickets for a park we dont really enjoy (epcot was our least fav).

So now I need to find another restaurant to have our anniversary dinner at!

Maybe not the most romantic, but off property I love Jungle Jim's
http://www.jungle-jims.com/ I would go there with my hubby! If you like adult beverages the Panama Punch is great.
12501 State Route 535

I think Jungle Jim's has closed, at least that's what I have heard. That being said I would say for reasonable and romantic, I would go with maybe wolfgang pucks in DTD or possible Raglan road, not super romantic in the sense, but yeah its nice, and romatic to me.

What about California Grill at the CR? I haven't been there but have read about it here on the Dis and it seems like a nice one for an anniversary. I believe the prices are comparable to Coral Reef. Plus if you arrange it for the right time I believe I've read that you can see the fireworks at MK.

Concourse Steakhouse at the CR.
Yachtsman Steakhouse at YC.
Olivia's at OKW.
Artist's Point at WL.
Jiko at AKL. Or Boma.
Maya Grill at CSR.

Maybe not the most romantic, but off property I love Jungle Jim's
http://www.jungle-jims.com/ I would go there with my hubby! If you like adult beverages the Panama Punch is great.
12501 State Route 535

Jungle Jims closed several months ago. The restaurant has been emptied and the signs have been removed. That place was such a problem on Monday nights with fights breaking out inside and eventually spilling out into the parking lot.
It got so bad that Orange County had to start parking themselves in the parking lot in anticipation of a problem happening.
Kind of surprising the website is still up.

What about the Yachtsman steak house at the Yacht Club and then a nice
romantic walk around the boardwalk and even a drink at one of the clubs
on the Boardwalk. I love walking around the boardwalk at night.

I second that! Besides, Coral Reef is very noisy IMO and while the scenery is pretty that kind of kills the romantic mood anyway. Don't feel bad for cancelling it.

I like Fultons or NARCOOSSEE'S(whoops missed the reasonably priced part...)
OK- you lookat the menu's going from inexpensive up here you go

1900(you can be a princess)
Spoodles
Concourse
Narcoossee
Futlons

It is an anniversary right? Do something on the nicer end

I do have Ohanas booked as a regular dinner.. I think I might go with Concourse, prices look reasonable and since we are staying at WL, it wouldnt be hard to get to! It looks like a good menu. Yactsman too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter