Best Non-Park restaurant for viewing fireworks?

PookieB

DVC Dreaming
Can anyone tell me the best restaurants to view Wishes or Illuminations? DH & I will be arriving on Fri 8/10 and would like to have dinner out. We won't be going to any parks that evening.:sad1: But may be we can catch some of the sights and sounds.:idea: Can you reserve window seats? Thanks all

The California Grill. they let you go out on the roof and watch the fireworks. Very nice!!

Narcoosees also has some views of wishes, you could also eat at Kona or 'Ohana and time it so you're finished for wishes and head to the Poly beach to watch - it's the best head on view of the castle.

Hmmm...O'hanas or California Grill. Which has better food and atmosphere? Would love to hear your experiences.Thanks

Narcoosees has a deck just outside the restaurant that will allow you to view not only Wishes but the electrical water parade on seven seas lagoon.

For any window seat you have to ask at the podium when you arrive. There aren't many at the restaurants so you should not count on getting one. I think Narcoossee's and California grill have the best views of the MK fireworks (I can't help with Illuminations) and these days we don't even bother with getting a window seat. We just go out on the observation deck at either restaurant, watch the fireworks, then resume our meal.
We've only done O'hana once and that was years ago. Much prefer California Grill for food and atmosphere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter