BEST NON-PARK BREAKFAST

• Cape May

• Kona Cafe

• Other

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

FairyDust2008

DIS Veteran
Please give me your ALL time FAVORITE breakfast not at a park. If you can, share some pictures and tell me why you love this breakfast spot? THANKS SO MUCH! We have 1 ADR open trying to fill for breakfast. We were thinking about ordering room service but haven't made up our mind on that yet and kind of still wanted to go somewhere for breakfast that day. THANKS!

we did 'Ohanas last Dec for breakfast and loved it...all 3 of us had a great time...characters were great, and the service and food were wonderful

Please give me your ALL time FAVORITE breakfast not at a park. If you can, share some pictures and tell me why you love this breakfast spot? THANKS SO MUCH! We have 1 ADR open trying to fill for breakfast. We were thinking about ordering room service but haven't made up our mind on that yet and kind of still wanted to go somewhere for breakfast that day. THANKS!

1900 Park Fair At GF. Large selection and not as many people like Chef Mickey's. DD14 and I love going there. If not try Whispering Canyon at WL. They have a great breakfast and with the right server they will have your morning started off with a giggle.

We like Cape May. Good food selections and great character interaction.

We stop at Shoneys on I-4 right near the park entrances. (used to have a water park next door but not sure if it is still there or not ?) we get stuffed because we get the breakfast bar plus it is cheap and pretty fast. not really a "Disney thing " but still yummy and fills us up . We have 5 kids are 2 are picky so this works best for us :)

Boma is our first choice, Cape May second and Kona third

Cape May has been our traditional departure day breakfast for about the last three years. We like it because it is not as hectic as some of the other character breakfasts since it is not in or near a park. The food is pretty standard and you get to see Minnie, Goofy, Chip and Dale in their beach attire.
IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_3780.jpg

IMG_3782.jpg

IMG_3783-1.jpg

We've done Spoodles before and thought it was excellent. Everything was fresh and hot, especially loved the frittatas. We're trying Boatrwight's this year!!

1900 is our favorite, but it's mainly because we love the characters the most.

Kona is good for a more relaxing character free breakfast

Grand Floridian Cafe - great service, not crowded, and the Stuffed Croissant was so good we went back again another day of our vacation and I was NOT disappointed (which my husband feared I would be). I plan on going there again this fall.

And in second place - Boatwrights. Nice atmosphere, large portions.

Might be a oddball here, but we love Denny's! It has become one of our tradition's, last day of vacation we eat breakfast at Denny's before driving home! :)
Another place we do love though, if vacation falls on a weekend is Golden Corral.

Trail's End at Fort Wilderness :thumbsup2

Good food & affordable buffet @ Disney.

I have to second that. When I was younger we used to camp @ Fort Wilderness and almost always ate breakfast at the Trail's End. I try to make it back there when I get the chance have not camped there in probably 15 years or so those were the days.

I am going to say 1. Chef Mickey's @ Contemporary 2. Kona Cafe @ Poly 3. Ohana @ Poly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter