• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best non-character breakfast?

lablady

Mouseketeer
Where would you recommend having breakfast if you AREN'T wanting a character breakfast? We'll be staying at the DLH. We'll be trying to get to the parks early every morning.

We love Carnation Cafe on Main Street. I heard Steakhouse 55 in DLH has a good breakfast too.

I love La Brea Bakery in DTD. Good food, not too expensive. Somewhat quick.

Our tradition is Mickey Mouse pancakes at the River Belle Terrace. Just an FYI: The River Belle Terrace is the only place on any Disney property world wide that you can get a Mickey Mouse pancake.

RiverBelle Terrace, Carnation Cafe are my favorites in DLR.
We also enjoy a good breakfast at Mimi's or the old stand-by Denny's. :)

Does anyone know how early Steakhouse 55 opens? We're going at Christmas, so park house should be 8AM, so early entry at 7AM. I really want to eat there since we're staying at DLH but am afraid there will not be enough time if they say open at 6AM.

We enjoyed Carnation Cafe and Riverbelle Terrace at DL and Flo's at DCA.

We were going to try Rainforest for breakfast but got there too late so it was lunch instead.

DarthMole said:
Does anyone know how early Steakhouse 55 opens? We're going at Christmas, so park house should be 8AM, so early entry at 7AM. I really want to eat there since we're staying at DLH but am afraid there will not be enough time if they say open at 6AM.

Another vote for Steakhouse 55 :-)

I believe they serve breakfast from 7AM till 11AM.

Pacific Wharf Cafe at DCA is our fav:cool1: The egg and bacon bread boule is so yummy. It comes with fruit and is only $5.99:thumbsup2 We eat the "insides" and then have the big sourdough bread boule to nosh on through out the day.

Earl of Sandwich, it's on the way and literally right next to the DLH.

For in the park, we like Riverbell.

Steakhouse 55 has excellent breakfasts, and it's relaxing too! I would also agree with breakfast at Storyteller Cafe are very good. Carnation Cafe has good breakfasts too! There are quite a few places to have a decent meal, actually! Riverbelle Terrace has great Mickey pancakes & fruit platters!

Another vote for Riverbelle Terrace here :)

Not so much for the food, which is meh...ok...but the ambiance. We sat outside on the terrace with a view rivers of America, people traffic was still light. I could imagine Walt sitting there doing much the same thing...pretty cool!

Thanks for all the recommendations. We don't usually eat large breakfasts, but we do like breakfast food!! Now I've got a bunch of menus to peruse!:surfweb:

That Carmel-Banana Brioche French Toast at Flo's V8 Cafe is awesome!

Tangaroa Terrace at the DHL has fantastic breakfast wraps and caramel banana French toast. I can't decide which I am getting next time, so I guess I will have to order both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter