Best non-character breakfast at resort?

Jacova

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I need help planning my last day at WDW. Our flight is early afternoon so we have no plans to go to the parks - but I would like to have a nice breakfast at one of the nicer resorts.

We are already doing Chef Mickey's (BF) and Boma (dinner) - so those are out. Also DH doesn't want to do another character meal.

Any ideas? What's your favorite resort breakfast??

I love Kona at the Polly!

In fact it's the only breakfast ADR I'll be making for my November trip

We have always enjoyed the Whispering Canyon at WL for breakfast - we get the skillet, and it fills you up for a day of travel!!

We also have stayed at the WL the last 2 trips so it was very convenient..

this time we're at the BC, and the non-character breakfast Im looking forward to is Captains Grille - I've only heard great things about it!!

Kona at the Polynesian and Kouzzina at the Boardwalk both have great a la carte breakfasts. The Wave is my new favorite however, with both an a la carte menu, or a buffet option, and the buffet is really good. That's where I'm having breakfast my last morning.

I agree with previous posts.... Kona at the Poly.

I love the Big Kahuna, you get a little bit of everything and those yummy pancakes with pinapple and macadamia nuts.

explain what's good about Kona. :)

Lots of things!:cloud9:
-Best coffee on property
-Relaxing atmosphere in a really cool hotel with monorail access to MK or Epcot after breakfast
-Macademia nut pancakes
-Samoan eggs
-Lots of people also love the Tonga Toast, though I find it way too sweet.
-We have always had excellent service here.

Lots of things!:cloud9:
-Best coffee on property
-Relaxing atmosphere in a really cool hotel with monorail access to MK or Epcot after breakfast
-Macademia nut pancakes
-Samoan eggs
-Lots of people also love the Tonga Toast, though I find it way too sweet.
-We have always had excellent service here.

I agree with all of the above. I also want to add it is an excellent value. Prices are really reasonable. We always pay OOP and save our TS credits for other meals.

I really enjoy Fresh at the Dolphin. you can order a la carte or you can get the buffet $17.99 I think

made to order omlettes
waffles and mickey pancakes
oatmeal and grits
breakfast potatoes
yogurt and fruit
pastries
bagels, english muffins
fresh juice

Hi all,

I need help planning my last day at WDW. Our flight is early afternoon so we have no plans to go to the parks - but I would like to have a nice breakfast at one of the nicer resorts.

We are already doing Chef Mickey's (BF) and Boma (dinner) - so those are out. Also DH doesn't want to do another character meal.

Any ideas? What's your favorite resort breakfast??

Even though you are doing Boma for dinner. It is still my favorite non-character breakfast.

Denise in MI

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter