• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Mother's Day Present Ever!

ClarabelleCowFan

<font color=teal>Found Someone You Have<br><font c
We got a call from our guide the other day telling us about the deal they were offering with SSR about to sell out and after much discussion decided that it was finally time to buy! 160 pts at SSR (for now - we want to add on when KT is available) and we are using our points next weekend for part of our stay that we already had planned. It will sure feel nice to spend the last 3 nites of our 9 day trip in a 1br at OKW instead of at All Star Movies. :thumbsup2

DH told me this was my Mother's Day, Anniversary, Birthday and Christmas gift all in one. Fine with me! :banana:

We haven't told the kids yet about DVC - any ideas on fun ways to surprise them with the news??

:woohoo:
Kelley

We got a call from our guide the other day telling us about the deal they were offering with SSR about to sell out and after much discussion decided that it was finally time to buy!

We haven't told the kids yet about DVC - any ideas on fun ways to surprise them with the news??

:woohoo:
Kelley

If that's a current photo, I'm not sure the one in the Mickey hat is old enough to grasp the concept of owning part of Mickey's house:rotfl: . Congratulations, though, and WELCOME HOME! Waiting to close any day on our 160 points at SSR.

If that's a current photo, I'm not sure the one in the Mickey hat is old enough to grasp the concept of owning part of Mickey's house:rotfl: . Congratulations, though, and WELCOME HOME! Waiting to close any day on our 160 points at SSR.

:rotfl: Actually he already knows. DD14 and DD9 have no clue though.

Congrats to you too, neighbor!

Since you now have that second home maybe you could tell them they will be going home on the day you plan to change from the all stars to DVC. Of course maybe that would upset them if they think the trip is cut short so only you tell if that would work. At the very least you could wait until you are getting ready to pack up to move before you tell them you are staying at a different place. Maybe tell them there was a mistake in the original reservation and you have to move, then tell them the whole story when you get to OKW. You will be so happy with that 1BR at OKW - my favorite DVC resort- Welcome home.

Tell the kids it is their Christmas, birthday, straight A present for the next 30 years.:goodvibes :goodvibes

Congrats and Welcome Home!!! Our DVC purchase a couple of years ago was my Mother's Day/Birthday/Christmas/Anniversary gift! Best gift I have ever gotten in my life!

We're leaving on Thursday for OKW. BIL is booked in a GV & we're booked in a 2bdrm. He's getting the in-laws & kids. We get our friends....lol. It's for two celebrations. One my nephew is graduating from college on Friday. The ceremony is @ the Hard Rock in Universal. (he's in film school just outside Disney) & two we're celebrating 3 generations of mom's for Mother's Day. So I guess u can say this will be my gift. Plus, I don't get my grandson or kids since they're staying with BIL....:cloud9: .....AWWWW I can hear the piece n quite now..........:rotfl2:

I've said it once and I'll say it again--there's no resort like OKW! GO WINGS!

Tell the kids it is their Christmas, birthday, straight A present for the next 30 years.:goodvibes :goodvibes

Oh I wish that would work!

Congrats and Welcome Home!!! Our DVC purchase a couple of years ago was my Mother's Day/Birthday/Christmas/Anniversary gift! Best gift I have ever gotten in my life!

It still hasn't hit me yet since we did everything over the phone and by mail. I can't wait to go "home"!

Congratulations on your SSR purchase, and Welcome home! How wonderful that you were able to use some of your points already!!!

Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter