• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best month to cruise?-

CheapMom

DIS Veteran
Ok- I know everyone has there prefeences- We like to go during the slow season for cheaper rates.
When do you think is the best month to travel- for whatever reason
I am concerned about the weather for my cruise in mid December-what is the best month for weather?
I am asking this because we are going to (hopefully, Please, please, please) rebook on board and I may want to try another time of year.
Input please- THANKS IN ADVANCE
weather for Nassau

Lower rates, lower attendance (schools) & still good weather

That is just the time frame I was thinking- Thanks. I also think Feb might be nice because in February I am so sick of winter... but I am afraid the water would be cold.

I prefer May...Jan and Feb the water and air temp is just to cold for me...it is to chancy to risk all that money and not even be able to enjoy the water.

Originally posted by aprilgail2
I prefer May...Jan and Feb the water and air temp is just to cold for me...it is to chancy to risk all that money and not even be able to enjoy the water.

I totally agree. That is why I switched our Feb 5 sailing to April 30th. Some people who come from really cold climates might think 70 is hot, but I grew up in So. Cal. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter