• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Month For The Bahamas

dishm12/08

Obsessing Over Our Disneymoon. One Day At A Time
We're also anxiously awaiting the 2014 release dates and we're trying to figure out the best month for the Bahamas.

Ideally we'll do 3 days in Orlando. Not sure if it'll be at WDW or US/IOA, and then a 3 or 4 night on Dream. We're trying to pick a month in the value/low season, but that will also offer warm temps for swimming as we want to do Atlantis.

My first thought is May, but I'm open to your thoughts.

Thanks

We have gone twice in the first week of May, once with a WDW trip also and once just the cruise. I would definitely do it again, it was beautiful. Occasional sprinkles one or two days, lots of sun, not too humid, warm water. Of course, I haven't been any other time so I don't have anything to compare to. :)

I think anytime... I was there in April and November... both were great too.:thumbsup2

scootch said:
I think anytime... I was there in April and November... both were great too.:thumbsup2

I've been told Dec-Feb aren't good times because the water is colder.

We are going in a few weeks, October prices were a little lower with school being in session and it's a Halloween cruise which makes it more fun. Next cruise I would like to book in late November around Thanksgiving and see the Christmas decorations. Nassau weather from what i understand is nice year around , Dec - Feb and even in March the water is still too cold for me to swim =)

We've gone twice in May...mid and end and both times it stormed. We also cruised in Oct. and had rain but just on 1 day.

We're also anxiously awaiting the 2014 release dates and we're trying to figure out the best month for the Bahamas.

Ideally we'll do 3 days in Orlando. Not sure if it'll be at WDW or US/IOA, and then a 3 or 4 night on Dream. We're trying to pick a month in the value/low season, but that will also offer warm temps for swimming as we want to do Atlantis.

My first thought is May, but I'm open to your thoughts.

Thanks
Did one in May, Mothers Day, and two in Sept/October. Temps were just right and so was the price.
Did 3 in August and one in July and both cost and temperature were too high.

We're doing just that in 3 weeks. 4 days at WDW and then a 4 night cruise. I'll let you know how it goes!

smooreo said:
We're doing just that in 3 weeks. 4 days at WDW and then a 4 night cruise. I'll let you know how it goes!

Thanks. I look forward to your feedback.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter