Best money back guarantee at discount gift card retailers

JohnDaleswife

Sharing the same birthday with Donald Duck!
Which discount gift card retailers have the best money back guarantee? Raise, Cardpool, Zen? Any others?

Have you read the various policies? Which do you think offers the best MBG?
:sad2: Really?

Even though I have used several of them, and never had any real problems so far, I do not know in detail of thier policies. That's why I am asking. If I already knew this information, I wouldn't have ask.

I thinking from experience. I meant, did you read each site's return policy so you can make an informed decision.

Even though I have used several of them, and never had any real problems so far, I do not know in detail of thier policies. That's why I am asking. If I already knew this information, I wouldn't have ask.
While the dis people can be very helpful I think if one was going to rely on a mbg I would make sure that I personally known policy by reading and verifying it myself. Sadly you can't trust everyone especially when things can change at anytime and people may misinterpret something. What if a policy changed after I advised or last read the info?

I agree with pps statements. And didnt think they warranted that smilie.

Last edited:

Aren't all their policies provided in detail on the respective sites? :confused3I'd be both leery and reluctant to see a website that doesn't provide six vital information.

I had read that one of them, one that I have actually ordered from numerous times, no problems, didn't guarantee money back on their digital cards. Just on their physical ones. I'm really not sure.

I think the OP thought that since people here gift card churn someone might know off the top of their head which is the best.

OP I would read over the policies and see how long they guarantee the funds will stay on the card and how/when they refund. I read about one of these sights in Forbes so I thought about using them. When I read the fine print I realized their guarantee was dismal and went running from them. I think it said something ridiculous like they guarantee the funds only until tracking shows you got it. In that case you need to run out and use it right away to keep from getting ripped off as many GC numbers can be used online or companies allow you to call it in lost and they replace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter