Best Milkshake?

the Peanut Butter and Jelly shake at 50's!!! I was feeling adventurous and got it, odd flavor..but WOW that was amazing!!!

You get a full big glass of it, then they leave the metal mixing cup which has tons more in it...plenty to share w/ everyone!

And it was on the DDP as a drink! BONUS!

I had the Oreo shake at Sci-Fi, which was good but did not compare to the PB shake!

Chocolate milkshakes at the Plaza Restaurant are my favorite. They are made with hard pack ice cream and blended with milk, not soft serve in a cup.

Just thought I would weigh in with my opinion...I haven't had many milkshakes on property, but most have been quite good. LOOOOOOOVED the bottomless chocolate shake at WCC, but i think that pertty much did me in for the night...was falling asleep on the ride back to AKL via Epcot afterwards...and it filled me up almost too much to enjoy the skillet df and i got. All in all, a great shake. Hornorable mentions go to chocolate shakes at both 50's PTC (wasn't that impressed with the food on a whole, but great shake), and chocolate shake at Sci-Fi (notice a theme with the flavors? I try to order chocolate ones as a baseline, then will branch out to more adventerous shakes later on.)

One place I will never get a shake at again is the ice cream shoppe in Epcot (blanking on the name right now). The shake was almost too bad to consume if I hadn't went OOP for the shake rather than using a snack credit. Be warned.

Looking forward to trying more shakes at more places around WDW, and new flavors at the places I've already sampled...hope this thread helps you out!

Thanks everyone! I can't wait to try all these yummy shakes! :thumbsup2

Does anyone have a picture of the PB&J milkshake? I'm imagining chunks of jelly and peanuts? Is it brown and purple? Does it have swirls of jelly?

And while you're at it... can you get the PB&J milkshake with something else instead of jelly? Like, say, chocolate syrup? :lovestruc Or will the 50s Primetime servers yell at you?

And while you're at it... can you get the PB&J milkshake with something else instead of jelly? Like, say, chocolate syrup? :lovestruc Or will the 50s Primetime servers yell at you?
Oooooooh! Peanut butter & chocolate! Yum! :thumbsup2

:banana: Bump...in anticipation of a photo of the pb&j milkshake!:banana: ...or any other milkshake at WDW! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter