Best method to keep checking for an ADR?

LexiandLiviMom

Earning My Ears
Due to some of the glitches this morning, I missed out on making a BOG dinner reservation for my week 11/14 through 11/20. What's the best method to methodically check for an open ADR? Do I just input each of my dates, choose "Dinner", Party Size and then "Find a Table" or is there a better way to do this?

I've also heard that the limited availability for Epcot this week has to do with the Candlelight Processional dates not being released yet but I always thought that the CP took place after Thanksgiving?

Thanks in advance!

The way you're doing it is fine - just leave your selections there, minimize your browser, and keep going back as often as you can to recheck. Hopefully one will come up soon or before your trip at least. Also dont check dinner, check 4:30ish. Alot of the time you're there is MVMCP, I dont believe BOG is open and taking reservations during this event. I could be wrong on that though.

I heard same about CP and I too heard CP is after Thanksgiving which leads me to believe the lack of reservations is because of F&W and Free Dining and also - if I'm right on no reservations during MVMCP - that shortens the amount of reservations available

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter