Best meal before MVMCP

I can only get 6:30 pm at CP. I took it but what's the disadvantage of it.. miss the parade or something? (I guess that's why this time slot is open?)

Table service meals take up such a huge chunk of time, that we don't do them on special event nights that we buy tickets for - unless we eat before the party starts. We missed the parade during the Not So Scary Halloween party last year because we were eating and I was really disappointed because the different parade (and, we are not normally parade watchers) is a part of what we were paying for. This year, we went to the Pirate and Princess party and the parade was really neat. We are going to the Halloween party and we will definitely watch the parade. Same for the Christmas party. Plus, like another poster mentioned, eat before the party - or a quicker counter service meal - and enjoy the park while the crowds are low. Eat your table service meals on "regular" days or before the party begins.

Thanks everyone I was thinking around 4 or 4:30 to give us time to get to the park and get past the castle before the crowds leave after the fireworks. Kona sounds good and it is on the monorail or 1900 park fare if we can get it.

It will be our first time going to MVMCP and we made ressies for Tony's Town Square for 4:30pm. Keep calling till you get something. Good Luck!

We ar doing 1900 Park at 4:40 on the 18th can't wait! it will also be DS4 5th birthday meal and we are ordering a special cake it will be a fun night for us.

Everything is booked solid for this year so you'd be tough out of luck for any restaurants in MK or the surrounding resorts for this year but when we go to parties we enjoy Tony's and CP.

Not neccessarily. Last week I got an ADR at LTT for 5:15pm for 11/16 (a Friday night), which is MVMCP. Yes, most places at MK will be booked by now but it doesn't hurt to try. ;)

Last year we did LTT for an early dinner. This year we are doing 1900 Park Fare at 4:30. Should give us enough time to eat and be past the crowds at the castle when the party starts. We try to position ourselves for the first Mickey's Twas The Night Before Christmas show in Tomorrowland because that is a "must see" for us so we don't want to be stuck in the crowd. In other year's we've done Chef Mickey's for an early dinner, CP for a late lunch/early dinner.

Not neccessarily. Last week I got an ADR at LTT for 5:15pm for 11/16 (a Friday night), which is MVMCP. Yes, most places at MK will be booked by now but it doesn't hurt to try. ;)

Of course, there's a chance someone could cancel and the OP could snatch up their cancellation but for the most part, party nights are booked up.

It doesn't hurt to try but I thought I'd warn the OP that if he's asking for this year, he'll have slim pickings since people have been booking LTT and Tony's since the end of April when the tickets went on sale and the rest of the restaurants since June.

Doing Tony's again this year. Everyone loved it, and we were right there in the park to join the party:santa:

We have ADRs at 5:55 at LTT. We are hoping to finish dinner and head out for rides and shows. We will see the late parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter