Best meal at Disney

There is an Italian restaurant at the Studios that we loved on our visit... Sorry I don't have more details!

Oh my goodness, what a hard decision...I would have to say for experience the best meal I had was at the Hoopdy doo music review. My little cousin (on his birthday) got to go on stage and be the rescue cowboy, and he got his own strawberry shortcake with candles in it (he turned 8). For food however I would go with Le Cellier, the steak and rissoto can NOT be beat. :) (sorry no pics)

Cape May Clambake at BC is our favorite - crab legs, clam chowder, and on and on :goodvibes We love the creamy caramel flan and oreo bon-bons, plus everything else :lmao:

For consistency, probably Jiko. We love their appetizers and entrées. We also had an excellent meal at Flying Fish on one of our more recent visits. I think our single best meal, however, was our last visit to California Grill. We had a reservation but opted to take our meal in the lounge. We completely tuned out everything around us except for our waiter, who was extremely courteous and knowledgeable. The cocktails, wine and appetizers we ordered were all on his recommendation. We skipped entrées but had flatbreads, sushi and first courses, all of which were outstanding. Our table in the lounge was right next to a window and we were able to watch HalloWishes from our seats. It was just an ideal meal.

Our best meal was Le Cellier.

We had the appetizer sampler, the filet and maple creme brulee for desert!!!

Sorry - no pics!!! :headache:

No question, every meal we've had at Victoria & Alberts has been amazing. The best of those meals was probably the first time I got the wagyu beef upgrade.

After that it's probably our 2010 dinner at bluezoo. I had raw oysters, the dancing fish and the pastry chef had made some peanut butter dessert that we shared that was amazing.

We had the chef's special at Raglan Road one day for lunch. It was only a steak sandwich but it was the best sandwich EVER. I've no idea why it was so special, but we absolutely loved it and we returned two more times before our trip ended.

My best entree was a salmon dish at Hollywood Brown Derby. Unfortunately, that dish has changed. :sad2: Honorable mention would go to bluezoo & Le Bistro. The Pasture Prime Berkshire @ bluezoo was the best pork dish I've ever eaten. The scallops at LB were outstanding.

ETA: Our best overall meal was probably at bluezoo.

Best food: The Wave at the Contemporary resort. The crab cakes and agave nectar margaritas were the stand-outs of the meal.

Best service: Mama Melrose at DHS, Richard was the server's name.

Best overall experience: 'Ohana at the Poly. We have eaten there many times over the years, but our last experience in Jan 2011 was the best. We had 20 family members together celebrating an adoption, a new job, an anniversary, and running the 5K, 1/2, and full marathon. We love the simple food, the atmosphere, and the entertainment.

Le Cellier in Canada at Epcot World Showcase!!! Didn't even have to think about it!

Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup for starters and then Le Cellier Mushroom Filet Mignon... Delicious!! I could have licked the plate it was soooo good!

We have ADRs for 09/01/12 for Le Cellier and I'll probably get the same thing. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. LOL

My favorite restaurant is Boma in the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I wrote a page about it with pictures on my Disney Blog (the link is in my signature).

The food is so good and the restaurant and atmosphere is so wonderful and filled with Disney Magic.

Good luck with your dining choices and have fun!​

Boma has been our favorite for the past three trips. Best soups, best salads, best deserts. Best service too. I know it is a buffet, but we still love it. My nine year old daughter spilled her drink last trip. The waiter was so kind - he made is seem like it was no problem and that it happened all the time. :)

Since you didn't specify WDW, the very best meal I ever had was last month at Napa Rose inside the Grand Californian hotel at Disneyland. OMG! If you're ever in Anaheim for any reason (I was there on business), GO!

It is a toss-up between my first time at the V&A Chef's Table or the 4th time at the Chef's Table.

For WDW, the only possible answer to this question is Victoria & Alberts. If you exclude that, then our best meal was probably Yachtsman Steakhouse although others have come very close.

Since you didn't specify WDW, the very best meal I ever had was last month at Napa Rose inside the Grand Californian hotel at Disneyland. OMG! If you're ever in Anaheim for any reason (I was there on business), GO!

For DLR, Napa Rose is very hard to beat. We ate at the Chef's Counter there a couple of weeks ago and I don't know how anything could have been better. We've also eaten at the regular table service there and again a really wonderful meal. Steakhouse 55 was also very good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter