Best Marguerita???

Mis4Mouse

<font color="red">I like twirling around 'til I'm
I love love LOVE margueritas.... where can I get a really nice frozen one?

We're staying at the CSR.... is there a lounge at CSR that I might a good one?

Thanks!

I haven't got to enjoy it yet but I hear great thinks about the margaritas at the Mexico pavillion in Epcot. :teeth:

Try the fiesta margaritas in mexico. it's a layered blend of four different flavors. :goodvibes

We're staying at CSR in September and I think I read that the Maya Grill has awesome margaritas!

Rainbow Margaritas at the side concession of the counter service in Mexico, EPCOT.

CSR - all the restaurants should make a good one.

At the parks, I love the fiesta at Mexico in Epcot - FWIW not the cantania outside but the stand by the jewlry maker.

At the resorts, I my favorite all time margherita was the ones at the beach club pool bar - It was AWESOME and followed closely by the one at the dolphin pool bar.

Unfortunately I haven't tried one at CSR so I look forward to hearing your report LOL

TJ

When we stayed at CSR DH would go get one every night at the bar after I would fall asleep from a long day, he said they were the best.

We love Siesta's Fiesta Margaritas at the Dig Site Pool. They don't stay open very late, however. The strawberry at San Angel Inn & the Fiesta at the stand in Mexico are DW's other favorites. Captain Jack's at DD has also has a good frozen strawberry version.

I also love the 'ritas at the counter outside Mexico but was disappointed in June when they no longer made the rainbow 'ritas. They only make the regular lime ones now.

I too love the Rita's at the bar just to the Left of the Pepper Market. We would stop and have a few after returning from the parks at night. No better way to relax before retiring.

P.S. - also a good way to unwind, and liven things up for later. :love2: :hug:

travlnman1 said:
I also love the 'ritas at the counter outside Mexico but was disappointed in June when they no longer made the rainbow 'ritas. They only make the regular lime ones now.

OH NO, please tell me that they just temporarily ran out of the other flavors. I LOVE the rainbow margarita and was really looking forward to slurping that one down in November! :guilty:

travlnman1 said:

This isn't true...I had 2 fiesta margarita from there last week. They are by far the best I've found in the world! :goodvibes

I can't live without the fiesta (rainbow) margarita. Glad to hear it's still around!

If you have a car, Bahama Breeze has an excellent frozen "Bahama mama" rita

TheNerdyMinnie said:
Try the fiesta margaritas in mexico. it's a layered blend of four different flavors. :goodvibes

Wowie, zowie! Sounds GREAT!! What are the flavors? :cool1: :cool1:

What a great post, I certainly do love a good 'rita. I'll have to pick one up in Mexico on my birthday next week. You guys are the greatest!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter