Best Magic Kingdom Tips, Secrets and Must do's - Please Contribute!!!

These are great tips!
Now that toontown is closed, where is the best place to visit Mickey?

The Town Square Theater, just inside the gate to your right. You can even get a fastpass to the left side of Tony's. We did this and waited five minutes while everyone else waited 55! :rolleyes1

oh boy more "nonsense reading" according to my DH....he makes fun of me because i LIVE on these threads leading up to our trip

Alot of this stuff espically in the earlier pages is outdated, you should ask in a new thread for anything specific you are looking for info on.

True, but what would my husband do while I was in the parade?:rotfl2:

Slightly Goofy

This has probably been said, but try to do all your MSUSA shopping after the park closes. They usually keep the shops open for another hour or so, so do it then instead of wasting park time.

Also, even if the wait is minimal, FASTPASS the Mickey Town Square Theater character greeting. It's not "connected" to the system meaning you can immediately obtain another FASTPASS after getting one for the meet 'n' greet. It may not save you a lot of time, but it will save you some time.

This has probably been said, but try to do all your MSUSA shopping after the park closes. They usually keep the shops open for another hour or so, so do it then instead of wasting park time.

I disagree with this because the Emporium in particular is a zoo after the park closes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter