• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

best magazine

I have no suggestions, but I started a thread in the budget section of the boards looking for discount codes for either Scrapbooks Etc. or Creating Keepsakes Magazine. If I get any I will pass them on.

I would suggest window shopping for a couple of months before signing up for mags. First you need to figure out how you like to scrapp and the see if there is a mag that will work for you. I found it easier to just go online and look up layouts for inspiration.

I suggest the same thing. Try several magazines off the rack first and see which one suite your style. I love Scrapbooks, Etc but a friend of mine can't stand it and likes another one. It may be a bit more expensive at first. But I am so glad I didn't take my friends advice as to the best magazine. What is best for her doesn's inspire me at all and vice versa.

If you have a half price books in your area they sell magazines for $.50! :thumbsup2

I used to be subscribed to Scrapbooks Etc., Paper Crafts, and Creating Keepsakes. By far, my favorite of the three was Scrapbooks Etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter