• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Mac & Cheese?

Mama Melrose has an incredible 5 cheese mac & cheese. It comes with the steak, not sure if it can be ordered alone as a side or not. I DREAM of that meal!

Wolfgang Puck Cafe in DTD (Marketplace side) has yummy mac and cheese and it is a huge portion!

I agree with whoever said Mama Melrose in HS. It is phenomenal! Came with the steak my hubby ordered and I wanted to steal it! So good!

Another vote for the Noodle Gratin at Biergarten.

Another vote, too for the Mac n' Cheese accompanying that great steak at Mama Melrose's.

Raglan Road blows the Chefs de France away. I got it at Chefs and although it was very good, when I had my kid's leftover Mac & Cheese from Raglan road I was floored. Homemade and made with Dubliner cheese.

All that stuff sounds yummy to me...however, which place has the Kraft style M&C? I mean the small skinny noodle version. DD is picky about her M&C and she will turn her nose up if its that larger, puffy pasta with the thin white/off white creamy sauce. I don't want to waste money if I know she is not going to touch it. :-(

Thanks.

All that stuff sounds yummy to me...however, which place has the Kraft style M&C? I mean the small skinny noodle version. DD is picky about her M&C and she will turn her nose up if its that larger, puffy pasta with the thin white/off white creamy sauce. I don't want to waste money if I know she is not going to touch it. :-(

Thanks.

I don't think there is any Kraft style mac & cheese on property. Even the kids mac&cheese seemed to be regular macaroni with the orange cheese sauce similar to Stouffers. We saw this kind on buffets and all the CS restaurants we went to.

I don't think there is any Kraft style mac & cheese on property. Even the kids mac&cheese seemed to be regular macaroni with the orange cheese sauce similar to Stouffers. We saw this kind on buffets and all the CS restaurants we went to.

That is what I thought. Thanks for the feedback. It was that way on the Disney Cruise we took earlier this year and after the second night we stopped ordering it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter