Best Mac and Cheese in all WDW?

latexscooter

Be nice even if it takes some effort.
I love macaroni and cheese. It ranks in my top 10 favorite foods.

Having a 7 year old and having visited WDW countess times, I know WDW offers mac and cheese almost everywhere on the childrens menu. But does anyone know of anywhere that serves mac and cheese as a side dish or an entree for an adult AND it's flavor is exceptional? I don't recall seeing it anywhere and was just curious.

Are there any other mac and cheese loyalist out there that have the answer or a recommendation?

Jiko @ the Animal Kingdom Lodge by far has the best mac and cheese. Unfortunately, i am not sure you can get it as a side dish. It came with our Main entree which was Filet Mignon over Mac & Cheese. We already made reservations when we go back in October to have it again!

My niece had the mac&cheese at Chefs Du France and it was great!

I was going to mention this as well. For me, Jiko easily wins the best mac/cheese, but Chefs has baked macaroni with gruyere cheese that's right up there on my list!

Jiko @ the Animal Kingdom Lodge by far has the best mac and cheese. Unfortunately, i am not sure you can get it as a side dish. It came with our Main entree which was Filet Mignon over Mac & Cheese.

At Jiko, the kid's menu mac and cheese is the same mac and cheese that comes with the filet. I know this because when we were there last month, I ordered the filet and my daughter ordered the kid's mac and cheese; I took some of her mac and cheese when I ran out of mine and it was the same thing that had come with the filet. So, even if you can't order it as a separate side dish, you can always just order the kid's mac and cheese.

Artist Point. We ordered the adult mac & cheese side dish and it was incredible. It was one of the best mac & cheese dishes we ever had, expect for a dish we had at an Emeril's restaurant in Miami. I didn't care for the rest of the meal to much but if I had to go back I think I would order 2 of those and thats it.

Jiko @ the Animal Kingdom Lodge by far has the best mac and cheese. Unfortunately, i am not sure you can get it as a side dish. It came with our Main entree which was Filet Mignon over Mac & Cheese. We already made reservations when we go back in October to have it again!

I thought the mac & cheese at Jiko was pretty bland and not much imagination to it, it was okay but certainly nothing special.

Jiko, Chefs de France, and Biergarten!! YUM! The mac and cheese at Jiko is amazing!!

DEFINITELY the stuff at Wolfgang Puck Express in Downtown Disney. OMG! YUM!!!

My dad had some of my DD6's macaroni and cheese at the Rainforest Cafe in AK and said that it was very good. My DD6 said that her favorite was the macaroni and cheese at Chef Mickey's (but that might be because it was Mickey shaped!).

Jiko's is so good! I've ordered it as an appetizer on the dining plan before, so I would assume you could get it as a side (it's been a while though).

Speaking of a while ago, maybe 6 years ago or so I had the BEST macaroni and cheese at Columbia Harbor House (I think it used to be at other counterservice places too). It was a lighter yellow and tasted more homemade. Anybody else remember this, or am I just making it up?

Thanks, everyone! This is very helpful. I think I have plans to each at just about every place mentioned except Jiko's this trip. I guess I'll have to save it for another day.

I think I'm most curious about the Wolf Gang Puck mac and cheese and will be moving that to the top of my list for CS must-dos.

I think I'll be doing a bit of mac and cheese sampling on my trip and will report back.

Thanks, again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter