• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best lunch places at Epcot and MK?

abbynlindsaysmom

Mouseketeer
Hi all!

I'm sure there are many threads on this but we are leaving tomorrow and am filling in my spreadsheet on where to eat lunch!!

Epcot- we are eating at Akershus for dinner. What are your favorite counter service meals in Epcot for lunch?

Magic Kindgom- We will be there two days. One day we are eating lunch at BOG and dinner at CRT. The other day we are eating dinner at Contemporary (yes leaving park and going back) and need a good counter service in the park for lunch.

Would y'all mind giving me your favs in those two parks?

Thanks!!

Hi all!

I'm sure there are many threads on this but we are leaving tomorrow and am filling in my spreadsheet on where to eat lunch!!

Epcot- we are eating at Akershus for dinner. What are your favorite counter service meals in Epcot for lunch?

Magic Kindgom- We will be there two days. One day we are eating lunch at BOG and dinner at CRT. The other day we are eating dinner at Contemporary (yes leaving park and going back) and need a good counter service in the park for lunch.

Would y'all mind giving me your favs in those two parks?

Thanks!!

For Epcot I like Lotus Blossom and for MK I like Cosmic Rays.

Epcot: we love Sunshine Seasons (it's our favorite CS out of all 4 parks)

MK: We like Cosmic Rays, but for our next trip we're going to try Columbia Harbour House. I can't vouch for it personally since we haven't tried it yet, but it gets rave reviews. The menu options vary from the other CS locations at MK.

Epcot- Les Halles and Sunshine Seasons.

MK- Cosmic Ray's. If you like seafood Columbia Harbor House would also be a good option.

Some of our favorites:
MK:
-Sleepy Hollow - Fruit & Nutella Waffle
-Cosmic Ray's - chicken, pork sandwich

Epcot:
-Les Halles (France) - everything is good!
-Kringla (Norway) - sandwiches and schoolbread or cloudberry horn
-Sommerfest (Germany) - bratwurst and pretzel
-Sunshine Seasons (The Land) - wide variety of choices

My Top 4 personal faves in each park are:

Magic Kingdom
Columbia Harbour House
Lunching Pad
Pecos Bill's
Gaston's Tavern

Epcot
Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles
Sommerfest
Katsura Grill
Tangierine Cafe

Sunshine Seasons at The Land at Epcot....Casey's on Main Street at Magic Kingdom... To keep it quick and simple.

We tend to look for anything but the hamburger/hot dog option so here is my suggestions. Make sure to check out the menus beforehand.

Epcot - Tangerine Terrace, really good food offerings
Sunshine Seasons - lots of selection

MK - the QS is really limited on quality and the only one we go to is Columbia Harbor house. It is always good.

I know its not CS, but Via Napoli is an absolute favorite of ours and for about the same price as a CS restaurant. Sunshine Seasons is a nice CS restaurant though too. Our lunch time stop at MK is Cosmic Rays just because there are options for everyone.

MK: Columbia Harbor House
Epcot: Tangierine Cafe

I agree with this. Last trip, we tried Be our Guest in MK, since it's the new hot thing. It was disappointing enough that we won't soon be back. I got a Lighthouse Sandwich to go from Columbia Harbour House to make up for it. It's not a Disney trip without that sandwich.

Cosmic rays is good for lunch. Be Our Guest is ok but if you have picky eaters beware. We love Contempo Cafe in the Contemporary. If leaving MK is an option for you.

Our favorites are:

MK - Columbia Harbour House & Cosmic Rays
Epcot - Electric Umbrella

Have a great trip :wizard:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter