best lunch in Epcot

scrawny

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. Just wanted to get your thoughts on which is the best restaurant in Epcot for lunch?

Be prepared, you're probably going to get several different answers to this question. Our favorite is Sommerfest in Germany. We love their Bratwurst, served with sauerkraut and a roll. My wife and I usually get a beer to go with it, and then we sit in the courtyard and watch the people.

Hi everyone. Just wanted to get your thoughts on which is the best restaurant in Epcot for lunch?

Wow...tough question! It is 100% matter of opinion. All restaurants are completely different, given they represent cuisine from countries all of the world. I may think San Angel Inn is the best, but if you dont like Mexican, you would hate it.

Epcot is the one place that you should choose your own restaurants. If you are adventurous, try a cuisine you cant get in your hometown...try Morrocco or Germany!

School bread!

Just kidding. :)

Actually, my favorite Epcot lunch is Sunshine Seasons.

We pretty a lighter lunch, & always have a biggest meal at dinner. For lunch in Epcot, my choice would be Boulangerie Patisserie in the French pavilion.

Best lunch in EPCOT really depends on your preference for food that day. At EPCOT with so many different options, I would need more information to give a meaningful answer. Are you looking for sit down, quick service, kids in the picture, special food favorites, can't eat heavily when it's hot, etc.... We have never gone wrong with any choices in EPCOT, but we make sure we go for what we feel like eating. From the fish and chips in Britain all the way around the world to the Boulangerie Patisserie in France, we have never eaten anywhere we didn't like. If we're not eating in "the world" we loved Coral Reef but there are quick service eateries in that area too. The one place I always have to go when a EPCOT - though not necessarily for a meal - is the Boulangerie Patisserie. I am excited about trying the bakery near Boardwalk on my next trip though.

I like fish and chips from the takeout window next to the Rose and Crown. Goes well with a pint of Guiness.

Wow, great question . . . are you looking primarily for CS or TS ? Sometimes we prefer to do a larger lunch and then a small dinner or snacks later on.

With us, it just depends on what we're in the mood for ! But some favorites for CS lunches are fish and chips from Harry Ramsden's Yorkshire Shoppe (near Rose & Crown); the plates from Morocco (yummy Shawarma Platters); and Sunshine Seasons for fresh somewhat healthy fare.

We've also enjoyed TS mid-day lunch breaks at Coral Reef, Chef's de France, Le Cellier, Rose and Crown and Tutto Italia. However, you might want to consider the weather/time of year that you are looking at - a heavier meal during the day in a park in the summer is not always such a pleasant experience, unless you plan on heading back to your hotel for a break right after !

Consider leaving EPCOT and going over to the Yacht Club. We had a great lunch at Captain's Grille. You can either walk or take the boat, like we did.
Its a nice break from the crowds.

I give Chef de France a huge:thumbsup2

The lunch special is a good bargain and sitting by the windows and looking out to the street is a very pleasant way to spend an hour or two. :hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter