• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Location at OKW

lizanne

DIS Veteran
Just made reservations but unable to get Hospitality Area. I'm wondering what area would be best location.

Been members since 1992 but never had this happen before.

Thanks

You could request #15-16, beautiful views of the golf course and just a short walk to HH. It's the first stop from the bus! I've stayed there in a GV several times. Otherwise my favorite location is Turtle Pond, away from HH, by the quiet pool #42-43. It has the snack bar, laundry facility if you're in a studio rather than the 1/2 bd that have washer/dryer. There's grills that we use often, usually making happy hour the period while I grill. We love Turtle Pond!

Just made reservations but unable to get Hospitality Area. I'm wondering what area would be best location.

Been members since 1992 but never had this happen before.

Thanks
It's a booking category, is it then something you can wait list for in the event of a cancellation?

I will second Turtle Pond. Even though the CMs at the front desk said there was NO way to walk from TP to HH it's literally under a 10 minute walk. Very easy & pleasant. I actually walked there pretty much every day. Plus it has it's own quiet pool with snack bar. Awesome location.

I can understand that if you've got toddlers it's daunting but for teenagers and adults it's very doable. But then again we walk as much as we can, it's a good form of exercise, especially after dinner!

We were in building 28 once, basically across from the campfire pit. It was a very short walk to the Hospitality House. Building 27 would be even closer. I would definitely wait list if you have time.

Turtle Pond specifically building 42. Owners since 1993 and have stayed at many locations at OKW but this is the most enjoyable for our family.

We like turtle pond next to bus stop. Soo beautiful. Just far enough away but still close enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter