Best Kept Secrets - Things to do not on Map?

My husband and I are going tomorrow. Any chance I could get a copy of the secrets? Thank you so much, in advance. I cannot believe you're so kind to do this for so many.

Thank you.

Gwnavere@gmail.com

Hi there, could you please send me a list too. I couldn't download your attached file. Thanks so much!

And you aren't bogged down with requests, can you please send the list to LReid3@knology.net ?

I am trying to plan a trip in October to take my Mom and my sister, along with DS13. We've only been once, and my Mom has never been. Thanks so much!

Hope springs eternal, and every time I see one of these threads I hope that I'll be able to gleam some nugget from the helpful tips posted...

alas, it's not meant to be.

Here goes with things not on the maps: fun car races for little ones outside Indy Speedway, the animatronic alien singing in Cosmic Ray's Cafe, the wonderful quiet space behind the MK Christmas shop where Jack Sparrow periodically appears, DeVine in Animal Kingdom, TIGERSTHISCLOSE in Maharajah Trek, Junior Chef Program in the Land, just about anything in Innoventions, champagne in France in Epcot, Lightning McQueen Meet and Greet in DHS.

Have a Disney day.

Hope springs eternal, and every time I see one of these threads I hope that I'll be able to gleam some nugget from the helpful tips posted...

alas, it's not meant to be.

Here goes with things not on the maps: fun car races for little ones outside Indy Speedway, the animatronic alien singing in Cosmic Ray's Cafe, the wonderful quiet space behind the MK Christmas shop where Jack Sparrow periodically appears, DeVine in Animal Kingdom, TIGERSTHISCLOSE in Maharajah Trek, Junior Chef Program in the Land, just about anything in Innoventions, champagne in France in Epcot, Lightning McQueen Meet and Greet in DHS.

Have a Disney day.

:confused: Map, what map!!!:confused:

???:confused3 ???

Charles

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter