• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Kept Secrets - Things to do not on Map?

So, I'm sure you probably weren't expecting the overwhelming number of requests coming your way, but it's just too good to resist!!

We'll be going on 4/19 and would love to have your list! :worship:

Thanks so much!
Melanie

upontheridge.nh@verizon.net

So, I'm sure you probably weren't expecting the overwhelming number of requests coming your way, but it's just too good to resist!!

We'll be going on 4/19 and would love to have your list! :worship:

Thanks so much!
Melanie

upontheridge.nh@verizon.net

Melanie it's all good, I'm glad that I can help someone have a good time while at WDW. :goodvibes

I do have a link to a server that I uploaded it to along with a few other items that others might be able to use also.;)

http://savefile.com/projects/808625922

You guys have a safe and wonderful vacation and don’t forget to post your pictures when you return. There are those of us who need a fix you know.popcorn::

Charles

:worship: Thank you ever so much for the link to all the wonderful documents! I had no problem downloading them. I think all people like you who like to 'share the fun' are just marvellous!:cool1: :thumbsup2

Hi, I tried to download the file but was unable to. Can see both files but can't figure out how to bring them up!! If you could add me to your list. Thank you so much!!:cool1:

LFelixwdwtravel@aol.com

Hi,
Can you please email the list of secrets? Looks like you are getting a ton of requests, but I'd love to show my kids some new "tricks" this year THANK YOU!!!

cheekpatch@aol.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter