• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best iPhone app for Disney?

chip 'n dale rule

Mouseketeer
Is there a 'must have' app out there for Disney? I have the free version of the undercover tourist app that I really like and I paid for Walt Disney World by Notescast which I think is completely worthless! The Mobie Magic app that Disney advertises isn't available for the iPhone :confused3 Does anyone have an app that they thought was really helpful? TIA

I use

WDWMagic (news)
Magic Guide (Maps, Dining, Wait times, Hours)
Mousefinder (Things near you)
MW Radio (Mouse Music ;) like the announcement to stand clear of the closing doors)

I use WDW Park hours, and it's free. It's always on my front page of my iPhone, and I use it constantly every day of our trip. Extremely helpful. Really love it.

I use

WDWMagic (news)
Magic Guide (Maps, Dining, Wait times, Hours)
Mousefinder (Things near you)
MW Radio (Mouse Music ;) like the announcement to stand clear of the closing doors)

I have all these and the countdown, its fun and sends me a notification every morning of how many days :goodvibes

Lines is best, but it comes with the touringplans.com subscription.
Which countdown sends you notifications?
The only one I found was a cheesy "Days to go" one. It is Disney-specific, but there are much cuter countdowns out there.

Search your itunes. :)

I have one called WDW Countdown. I love it! You can set it to send you daily notifications and it also puts the countdown on the badge as well.

I have the same one and I love it! You can choose to countdown in months, weeks and days or just days. 87 days to go!!!

I have over a page of disney apps.

I like 'Mouse Memo' to keep track of my ADRs and other reservations and 'DP Dashboard' to keep track of my dining credits.

With 'eTicket' and 'Photobucket' apps, you can take pictures and post them to the DIS on your trip.

I also like the OLP 'TWiz' and 'ResortCalc' apps.

I love 'WDW Maps' and 'Lines', as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter