Best hotel?

Going thru David's DVC rentals is a good suggestion, they are trustworthy. I agree with staying away from private rentals. Too risky.

Or getting 2 rooms at a value or moderate resort. You can request a king room for the folks.

I like looking at the resort pics on all ears.net.

Looks like you will be at the Boardwalk right after I leave! I have DVC so never rented points but have heard that Dave's rentals are very trustworthy. DO not rent them off of Ebay, Craig's list or privately...most of the time they are scams! I have read about folks renting them and then not having any vacation at all :eek:.

I've also heard good things about Dave's rentals. My mom has a friend from work who we've been using for the last few trips. Its been great because he lets us pay in installments which makes things easier.

Why don't you all consider two rooms at POR - in the Royal rooms. This would make your sister happy plus give your parents a room of their own. I would def compare rates, before going through Davids. Best of luck with whatever you decide!

Honestly, I don't find the beds at WDW all that comfortable. They're not terrible, but they're not comfy, either. I always thought that was deliberate so that you get out of bed and get to the parks where you ought to be (spending money). :rotfl2:

The Swan and Dolphin feature the Westin Heavenly Beds. I've never stayed at either one, but I have slept in a heavenly bed and it was, well, heavenly. :cloud9:

The least expensive on-site option is to get two rooms at an All Star Resort. The King rooms are not more expensive, nor are they guaranteed, just a request.

The All Star Music suites offer a guarentee of everyone being in one room, being close to the main hall, food, and transportation. You would have two bathrooms, kitchenette, and a private bedroom with a queen bed.

Port Orleans French Quarter is our favorite Moderate. King rooms are a room category so you can reserve them, not just request them.

Port Orleans is a quick walk to Riverside and these sister resorts allow pool hopping and use of their amenities.

Swan and Dolphin offer very comfortable beds and have much better pricing than Disney owned deluxe resorts.

Honestly, I don't find the beds at WDW all that comfortable. They're not terrible, but they're not comfy, either. I always thought that was deliberate so that you get out of bed and get to the parks where you ought to be (spending money). :rotfl2:

The Swan and Dolphin feature the Westin Heavenly Beds. I've never stayed at either one, but I have slept in a heavenly bed and it was, well, heavenly. :cloud9:

:confused3 I've never had an uncomfortable bed at wdw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter