• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Hotel if going to Cape Canavearl, legoland and Sea World

bergenparent

Earning My Ears
I am not sure where to stay. We only need a place for 3 nights. I want something very high nice with good things for the kids. I am thinking of The Hyatt Grand Cypress or JW Marriott but can use guidance. It seems both Cape Canaveral and Legoland are not close so is either going to be considerable closer. which hotel is better for boys ages 4,,6, and 8. Or are there any other hotels I am missing and not thinking of which have good amenities that will be better located. Also is Downtown Disney good for kids as I know the Hyattt is close to it.

I am not sure where to stay. We only need a place for 3 nights. I want something very high nice with good things for the kids. I am thinking of The Hyatt Grand Cypress or JW Marriott but can use guidance. It seems both Cape Canaveral and Legoland are not close so is either going to be considerable closer. which hotel is better for boys ages 4,,6, and 8. Or are there any other hotels I am missing and not thinking of which have good amenities that will be better located. Also is Downtown Disney good for kids as I know the Hyattt is close to it.

I think if I were you, I would choose a hotel close to Sea World. The drive from there will be a straight shoot on 528 to the beach. Lego-land will be close to the same distance on I-4 and you will be right at SW and Aquatica. Check to see about the all-day dining or front of line options to see if they are part of the deal with hotels.

DD is great for kids and not a long drive from SW hotels, too. Lots to do and see at DD with good photo ops and some stores geared to kids. Might want to get reservation for either Tyrannosaurus Rex or Rain Forest for lunch or dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter