Best Hotel for Park, Sleep N' fly out of Buffalo?

brighteyes

DIS Veteran
After obsessively looking for flights, out of Rochester, Detroit, Buffalo, I have decided to book with Southwest unless JetBlue comes down a bit before I book tomorrow.

So I am looking for a Park, Sleep N' fly out of Buffalo. Looking for reviews and recommendations.

I am not looking for anything fancy and not looking to spend a lot. But want to go to sleep somewhere clean and nice before our early morning flight.

I don't know if it's the best, but we always stay at Days Buffalo on Genessee St. And we've been quite happy with our room and the shuttle. We've had our car parked for up to 19 days with no problems.

We usually book Sleep Inn, and have had no problems; however, we are going to try Days Inn this trip. We are leaving our car for 17 days and the room/parking is a total of $133 US (I booked parksleepfly.com). It was the best rate for any hotel (for that much parking) and I feel like it's a great price. I have read a lot of positive reviews of Days Inn, including a quick shuttle and basic/clean room. From what I've heard parking is secure/ even gated maybe? We are also flying Southwest out of Buffalo in August. Good luck with your decisions.

There is a deal for the Days Inn through the duty free....weekdays are $89 and weekends are $109 incl 14 days parking. Be aware that you might have to give them your car keys. They have numerous spots that they double park.

We stayed there last August and the room was just OK...we paid the $89 and that's all it's worth. It's very worn and there were a few sketchy folks hang out in the lobby bar. The breakfast is out starting at 4am and it was decent. I actually was planning on just grabbing a couple of muffins and some fruit to take to the airport to eat while waiting to board but they didn't have any pastries or really anything that could be to go. They had eggs, cereal and waffles. The shuttle was waiting at the front door until it had some passengers...once we got on the driver waited 5 more minutes and then took us across the road to the airport.

I would stay there again for the $89 incl parking but not if it's more than that.

Oh I forgot to mention....there is a nice little pool and hot tub. If we get there early enough, my daughter and I like to go for a swim. :)

It's very worn and there were a few sketchy folks hang out in the lobby bar.
We've never noticed anyone sketchy in the lobby bar......unless, maybe it was my family you saw. :rotfl:

I have noticed that the rooms on the main floor (where we prefer to stay) do seem more worn then the upper floors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter