Best Hotel for haloween night

bbwfan

<font color=green>THIS is what a tag looks like<br
What do you think is the best hotel to stay at on Halloween night? It will be just me and the hubby and want to stay at a Disney hotel that has something going on site. Wouldn't it be the BEST if they made a real Tower of Terror hotel??? Complete with creeepy lobby and bell staff? The rooms could have pictures with moving eyes and your wakeup call could be a spooky ghost, oh and there could be knocking at the door and noone is there, and the TV plays the Tower of Terror movie all night.. I must pack my bags and move to Florida and share my great idea with the CEO! I would pay $$$ to stay there... :happytv:

Call Disney Reservations. They do have a few rooms actually available for rent in the Hollywood Tower Hotel.

I did not know they had rooms they rented in the tower of , I would probably have nightmares that my bed was crashing to the bottom floor without stopping!

Cheshire Figment said:
Call Disney Reservations. They do have a few rooms actually available for rent in the Hollywood Tower Hotel.

Is it possible to send an e-mail to Disney about reservations and pricing for this? And would you happen to know the address? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter