• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best hotel for Adults at Disneyland

hamellr

Earning My Ears
What are people's opinions on the best hotel for Adults at or near Disneyland?

Last year we stayed at the Hotel Menage which was a fairly nice hotel, but not ideal.

We'd like to stay at the park, and are leaning towards the Grand California, but would like a place with a reasonable chance to get away from other people's kids for a while.

We stayed at the Grand Californian Villas last year and absolutely LOVED it!!!
We rode Grizzly 3 times, got soaked and were in our room changing in 5 minutes! It was the perfect place to stay!

The Hotel Menage is fairly new. I didn't care for it much, but I did notice fewer kids there than the other hotels. Mostly young adults.

All of the on-property hotels should have plenty of kids. Disney does many deals for families staying on-property. I've stayed at all three and I didn't notice a discernible difference between them regarding the adult-to-kid ratio. Disneyland Hotel might have the least kids of the three, but it wouldn't be by much, IMO.

I haven't stayed there in a couple of years, but I did see less kids at the Candy Cane Inn than the other hotels "on the strip." But that could have just been an anomaly. The Menage is the only close hotel that I've seen that appears to cater to the kidless traveler.

What are people's opinions on the best hotel for Adults at or near Disneyland?

Last year we stayed at the Hotel Menage which was a fairly nice hotel, but not ideal.

We'd like to stay at the park, and are leaning towards the Grand California, but would like a place with a reasonable chance to get away from other people's kids for a while.

DLH is nice and I agree about the amount of kids to a degree. I noticed less kids at DLH compared to PPH but unfortunately I can't speak to GCH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter