• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Hot Breakfast

TamaraQT

DIS Veteran
So I am planning to arrive a day early and need to book a stay at an overnight hotel. I currently have a reservation Quality Suites by the Airport. We will be arriving very late. But I would prefer to stay at a hotel that offered a good hot breakfast in the morning. I know I can always go to a Perkins or Cracker Barrel, but I want to try to stay somewhere that offers it at the hotel. Also if it is included in the rate that would be AWESOME. I want bacon, sausage, eggs and maybe an omlet station. I'd love to see what people suggest. Thanks!
:surfweb:

I just stayed at the Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista near Disney Springs (8100 Lake Street) with a group of student travelers (husband is a HS orchestra director). They had a great breakfast every morning. Sausage and bacon, eggs, breakfast potatoes, fruit, yogurt, cereal, grits, oatmeal, muffins/pastries, a rotation of hotcakes/french toast/waffles. They also have a Made To Order line where you could get eggs made to order, an omelette and Mickey waffles. The rooms were very clean and HUGE (two queen beds and a sofa bed). Lots of school groups use that hotel, but we never had an issue with noise or waiting too long to get through the breakfast line. I highly recommend the hotel.

I just stayed at the Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista near Disney Springs (8100 Lake Street) with a group of student travelers (husband is a HS orchestra director). They had a great breakfast every morning. Sausage and bacon, eggs, breakfast potatoes, fruit, yogurt, cereal, grits, oatmeal, muffins/pastries, a rotation of hotcakes/french toast/waffles. They also have a Made To Order line where you could get eggs made to order, an omelette and Mickey waffles. The rooms were very clean and HUGE (two queen beds and a sofa bed). Lots of school groups use that hotel, but we never had an issue with noise or waiting too long to get through the breakfast line. I highly recommend the hotel.

Thanks so much !!! That is exactly what I am looking for. I will add Embassy Suites to my list. It is going to come down to price per night when I make my decision. It's only for 1 night before we check-in to our resort. We won't get there until after 11pm so its basically just somewhere to sleep. However, I want the convenience of being able to have breakfast there instead of having to check-out and then go drive somewhere for breakfast. It will also make me feel like I got my money's worth since it will be the only amenity I can enjoy at the hotel due to late night arrival. Thanks again!!! :goodvibes:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter