• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best hair product to make chunks?

paysensmom

DIS Veteran
I just got my hair cut short and layered a lot. I want to make little spiky chunks. I have some clay stuff from garnier but it doesnt work very well. I don't want to spend a fortune trying a bunch out. What do you use and does it last more than a few hours?

Got 2 Be glue always works to give DS his mohawk and lasts all day without getting flaky as long as you don't use too much.

My son uses this stuff called Short Sexy Hair. It comes in a gray and yellow jar and is pretty inexpensive and lasts a long time. A little goes a long way. We got it at Supercuts, but I've seen it at Walmart too. It smells great too! His hair holds all day...

21p4IJo72RL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Ang

Got 2 Be glue always works to give DS his mohawk and lasts all day without getting flaky as long as you don't use too much.

YES! I have used this for YEARS and have never found anything else that even comes close! Just remember - a little dab will do ya. This stuff really is like GLUE and holds up in the rain as well.

Another vote for Got2Be Glue, DH won't use anything but. Tips, you only need a little dab and work fast, once it sets, it set! :laughing:

I have been using Bed Head Hard to Get for about a year and love it. My hairdresser extraordinaire recommended it and I am a believer now. :thumbsup2

I've been using Bed Head Manipulator for years and I love it! I have had several short, piece-y, chunky cuts and this stuff is great at separating. It works all day, isn't too sticky and smells awesome! Not to mention, it lasts a long time.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter