best guest services to upgrade to DVCPAP

jdkdorn

Disneyholic and SSR/BCV DVC Member
Which is the favorite guest services that you use for ticket changes? We have heard that the one in downtown Disney easiest one to use and they understand the process, we want to be sure before we go.

Thanks

Judy

Which is the favorite guest services that you use for ticket changes? We have heard that the one in downtown Disney easiest one to use and they understand the process, we want to be sure before we go.

Thanks

Judy

I just used the one at the back entrance of Epcot. There was no line and it went pretty smoothly. I had just renewed my PAP at the old price and they were able to give me the discount price (about $30 back) pretty easily. One note, if you're walking up to the windows from the resorts, use the window on the left (closest to the bathrooms). I started on the other one and they said they couldn't do the credit from there..

I always use the one at Downtown Disney for my ticket issues for the reason you mentioned - the CMs seem to consistently have the greatest knowledge base I imagine they are all trained in the same manner, but I've never encountered one at DTD who steered me wrong. You will almost always have a wait there, however.

I like DDT too but also the one inside Hollywood studios does not often have a long line. Outside MK is always a big wait.

I've never run into any knowledge-based problems. Over the years I've used most guest relations outlets at WDW and always come away satisfied.

But in terms of wait time, Downtown Disney and International Gateway seem to have the shortest waits.

Note that there are two DtD locations. One is at Marketplace, and the other is an outside window at DisneyQuest on the West Side. Last time I used Guest Services at DtD, the line at Marketplace was really long, so I walked over to DQ and walked right up to the window.

Any problems have always been CM related, not location related and the CM's don't always work at the same location.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter