Best guess on cruise points for 2003??

jsinohio

DVC Member...'95
Does anyone have any idea on "about" when we might expect DVC to publish the 2003 point structure for DCL? In fact, if anyone can even recall when they published the points for 2002, that would be beneficial :)

Thanks !!

I did a search here and found conflicting info. One poster said that MS had point information for the 2002 cruises on April 30, 2001. However, other members mention that the point charts weren't released to the members until early August. They did add a new cruise last year which may have effected when they published the point schedules.

MS having them April 30 sounds right. They weren't posted on the DVC website until sometime later however. Those of us who had made our reservations earlier had to wait for MS to call us with the final point total... And that was in May! According to MS the cruise chart for 2003 should be ready in a few weeks and the DLP chart in summer. Edee

Received an email from member services yesterday in response to my question as to when 2003 point chart would be avalable for cruise line.

According to member services, 2003 cruise charts "will be available early Fall when the new member guide books are mailed". The email goes on to say that the chart MAY be available on the DVC web page prior to the distribution of the member guide books.

Hope that helps.

Wow...Now that's really late in the game!

Seems as though they could start the "negotiations" a little earlier and agree on a point structure sooner than that. While I'm aware that the point increase has not been too great from year to year, I would think that early 2003 travellers wouldn't mind knowing their point expenditures further in advance than "three" months :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter