Best FUNNY but TASTEFUL Family Name when boarding

Henceforth, we shall be known as "The Hot Dog Family".

Sing it with me! Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog!

:dance3:

THIS IS HILARIOUS!!! I am sitting here cracking up before I go to work. At first I thought what are people crazy but it is so funny.

Linda

I am taking my DD ( turning 5 on our cruise). How about "Princess, I'm turning 5, Destiny, and her, I must be crazy for doing this Mom, Family"????

My general boarding name is Anita Martini, but I'm trying to come up with a new one.

What was funny about that is after the cruise we were at the Sci-Fi Dine In at Disney Hollywood Studios and a completely different family were ahead of us in line and gave the name Abe Froman to the host.

The host, didn't miss a beat and said, "Ah, Mr. Froman, we heard the sausage king of Chicago was here visiting our park today, glad you could join us!"

:rotfl2:

This is really cute. :)

I'm going to be newly married when FH and I take our cruise. Any ideas for us?

We are big fans of Nightmare Before Xmas....I think we are going to use

"Jack and Sally Skellington" or since there is 3 of us "Lock, Stock and Barrel"

:rotfl2: This would be us too!!

Maybe Knotistied Family :rotfl2: Congratulations to you too!!

Thank you! :)

I'm thinking "Newlywed" Family.

Or "Just-Hitched" Family.

Or "Ballinchain" Family. :rotfl2:

I just told my DW that we will give the names
Wolfgang and Anastasia Beaverhausen

Anastasia as in Russian royalty, Beaverhausen as in...where the beaver lives

What was funny about that is after the cruise we were at the Sci-Fi Dine In at Disney Hollywood Studios and a completely different family were ahead of us in line and gave the name Abe Froman to the host. The host, didn't miss a beat and said, "Ah, Mr. Froman, we heard the sausage king of Chicago was here visiting our park today, glad you could join us!"

:lmao:

Then y'all should be the "Wholedang" Family...;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter