Best Frozen Drinks at Parks?

beaniejawa

Mouseward Bound
O.K., I'm going in two weeks and I'm still recovering from the loss of frozen cokes at the Pop Century resort (and the recovery shall be a long and painful process). That being said, I am willing to move on and try frozen beverages that are offered INSIDE the parks.

Thoughts, anyone? What should I try? :confused3

I had a really good frozen lemonade with Grey Goose last weekend in Epcot...it was at a little stand in France...:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 I also had a frozen Mojito at T-Rex that was yummy too!!

I second the Grey Goose citron lemonade slush in Epcot--FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!! There are also frozen cokes in the "cool club" area in Epcot. My kids and DH loved these.

Have a great trip! I wish we were going back right now!

I third the Grey Goose Lemonade Slush in France at EPCOT. We also enjoy the regular frozen lemonade (non-alcoholic) that you can find in every park. They're very refreshing on a HOT Disney day! :thumbsup2

:wizard: The best non-alcoholic frozen drink is the frozen lemonade at the Animal Kingdom....there's a stand near Kali River Rapids..
The best all time frozen drink is the frozen margarita (rainbow is my favorite) in Epcot at the Margarita stand in Mexico...they are delicious!!!

I almost forgot--DH still RAVES about the "frozen chai" he got from the Aramdapor (sp?) tea stand in AK! It was one of his favorites the whole trip and it is the only place in all of DW to get it.

The kids also enjoyed the "Kaki Gori" in Japan in Epcot. It is not a drink, but more like a snow cone. They had some nicer flavors than typical of American fairs, etc. like "tangerine, honeydew melon, etc." Very refreshing.

Enjoy your trip!

The Grand Marnier Orange Slushie in France used to be my favorite until I found the Sultans Colada in Morocco. Thos 2 countries shouldnt be so close. ;)

is there anything like a frozen mudslide or an alcoholic frozen coffee like drink????
I love wobbling all over WS--- :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Jill

My favorite is the strawberry slush at HS in the sweet shop(can't remember the name) next to the villian store, around the corner from the Brown Derby. Can't wait to have one in Sept.(they count as a snack on the dining plan.:cool1:

We LOVE the Raspberry Lemonade Slush at Sunshine Tree Terrace or Enchanted Grove in MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter