Best Friends Pet Care pics?

Jennasis

DIS life goes on
Has anybody who has used BFPC have photos of the interior of the kennels? I'm looking for pics of the all indoor suite (which is what I booked for our dog this December). I've found pics of the crazy luxury and VIP suites but not the standard ones. I love my dog, but no way can we swing the $$ for the luxury ones. Instead we are planning to visit her throughout the day for walks and play time....and if we find we can't swing getting there, we'll call and add in some play time outside.

Has anybody who has used BFPC have photos of the interior of the kennels? I'm looking for pics of the all indoor suite (which is what I booked for our dog this December). I've found pics of the crazy luxury and VIP suites but not the standard ones. I love my dog, but no way can we swing the $$ for the luxury ones. Instead we are planning to visit her throughout the day for walks and play time....and if we find we can't swing getting there, we'll call and add in some play time outside.
I've only used the vacation villas and VIP suites with my dogs, but on the way back to the vacation villas, there is a row of standard dog cage kennels. Not sure if these are the indoor kennels as they look pretty small. Maybe someone that has used these before will be more helpful! Although, I think you will have trouble finding pictures. They allow those using the VIP and vacation villas to walk back and take their dogs out after checking in and showing I.D. at the desk while they bring the dogs out of the indoor and indoor/outdoor suites to you. I don't think they allow you back there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter