Best free Roku channels?

Yes, your computer does have to be on for Plex. Not a big deal for us since ours is always on, but I know it does bug some people. The biggest benefit is that our family can all watch a show together, where we aren't likely to crowd around the computer monitor to do that. I have found that we watch more TV as a family now that we dumped cable. It doesn't seem like it would be that way, but it is, at least for us. I don't miss cable at all and my wallet doesn't miss it either.

I love all these cord cutting threads!:goodvibes We have a decent antenna, but I still can't get our ABC channel...:confused3 we must be in a weird spot....anyway.... with an antenna, a roku and a tivo box that will stream what do you all think is an option for new abc epsiodes? I don't think Playon will work sadly,as we'd need a better computer than we have....

ok,since I'm a bit slow ;) I just checked the free hulu site and it looks like that has the newest abc stuff we watch....so I guess we'll live with that,since all this definitely beats a cable bill!:cool1: If I ever get a new computer in the future I will try playon,it looks excellent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter