• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best free place to see Wishes with music piped in?

ChristusG

DIS Veteran
We're going to The World in October and we'll be going into the Magic Kingdom for the Halloween Party. I know they have Hallo-Wishes, which we've seen and it is AWESOME, but I would also like to see the regular Wishes show. However, we probably will not be going into MK another day besides for MNSSHP. So, what is the best place to view it for free from outside of the park? With the music piped in as well? I thought of renting a boat, but now I think I would rather not do that. So is there anyplace that has a good view of Wishes and pipes the music in as well?

The best place to see wishes with the best angle and the music is on the beach at the Poly. Grab a chair and relax while you watch. To really hear the music though, you may have to stay close to the pool.

You can also see and hear them from the boat dock by Narcoosee's at the Grand Floridian. It's a really nice spot also.

You can also see and hear them from the boat dock by Narcoosee's at the Grand Floridian. It's a really nice spot also.

Are the fireworks as loud here as they are in the parks? My DD freaks out about the loudness of the fireworks even with ear plugs in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter