• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best FP+ Choices for Preschoolers

DrAndreaDoesDisney

Mouseketeer
Three mothers and I are taking our three daughters on a surprise trip to Disney! We are going to MK for two days, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios. What FP+ choices are best for 4-year olds? Are we better off with the Parade/Show Fps? Or are those a waste?

We are doing the princess character dining at Epcot so I don't think we need FPs for any princesses besides Anna and Elsa!

My FP suggestions are in the green link in my signature. It is a general guide intended to be used by all, and assumes you already know what attractions your group may be interested in--a different question.

Yes, I would start with Mesa's list. Cross off any rides you don't think your group will be interested in and prioritize your FP+ choices from top to bottom based on what's left on the list. This worked really well for us on our recent trip :) Other than 7DMT and A&E, we saw the longest waits at Peter Pan and Space Mountain.

We did have a FP+ for both of the parades. The view was good, but you still have to get there early or you will end up several rows back in the FP viewing area. It didn't save us much time as we could have seen the parade from many other locations without waiting much longer. I would save the FP+ for the rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter